Fifteen Skills of Leadership
Assessment.com provides a list of Fifteen Skills of Leadership that they use to underpin their test of leadership potential.
Their 15 skills are:
Return from Fifteen Skills to Learn-to-be-a-Leader home page.
- Diligence - How hard do you work?
- Persistence - For how long will you work to achieve your goal?
- Understanding - Can you listen to others’ problems?
- Confrontation - Do you have problems confronting adversaries?
- Public Speaking - Can you stand in front of crowds and talk to them?
- Problem Solving - Are you able to find appropriate solutions?
- Role Model - Do people look up to you and your values?
- Disposition - Are you easy to get along with?
- Flexibility - Can you change your schedule according to group majority?
- Ambition - Do you ever settle for mediocrity?
- Organization - Can you keep a schedule for you and your followers?
- Punctuality - Are you on time for your appointments?
- Loyalty - Do you drop out of programs or change votes?
- Street Smarts - Can you hold your own voice in the real world?
- Versatility - Are you a jack of all trades or a master of none?